I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, October 13, 2005

A different kind of portraits

Last night, after i've posted the portraits of 贝 and myself, i was so excited that i asked him to read my blog immediately. Here's what happened:









You see, i seldom acted upon my artistic impetus. Once i actually did act on it and completed some great pieces of arts, of course i would expect some compliments. Not getting the praises i expected would mean that i would be thinking about it the whole night and still bugged him about it the next morning.

In fact, what he said was true. We don't resemble the portraits at all. I was doing both of us injustice to have drawn such ugly pictures of him and myself. So, as an apology, i've drawn nicer pictures of us that provide a more accurate depiction of how we look like in real life.

Firstly, here's a hotdog for 贝 (one of the food that he likes):


Then followed by a bottle of Coke:


I heard from smokers that a puff after each meal is a total enjoyment. Since 贝 had quit smoking and i don't allow him to smoke, here's one for him on the cyberspace:


Lastly, let's send him to China, which is the country that he has always wanted to visit:


As for me, the weather is so darn hot lately that i really wish i'm in a country that snows:


Well, if you feel like visiting some countries too, go to Abi-Station and there are plenty of choices that i'm sure you will enjoy.  

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, October 12, 2005 @ 3:51 am: Call me Picasso
Monday, October 10, 2005 @ 5:51 pm: Splitting headache
Friday, October 07, 2005 @ 10:30 pm: To my friends
Friday, October 07, 2005 @ 1:52 am: Four types of people who can succeed in the corpor...
Thursday, October 06, 2005 @ 3:45 am: What a wonderful world
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 @ 3:35 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 @ 3:50 am: A trip to strawberry land -- The unpleasant incide...
Monday, October 03, 2005 @ 1:42 pm: A trip to strawberry land -- The unpleasant incide...
Sunday, October 02, 2005 @ 6:59 pm: A trip to strawberry land -- Day 3
Saturday, October 01, 2005 @ 6:27 pm: A trip to strawberry land -- Day 2 (II)