I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Not pinging PPS

I heard that our multi-million dollars consultants will be leaving soon, and their job will be taken over by another group of consultants appointed by the court. Well, whether they were appointed by the board of directors or the court, consultants are all the same. Questions, questions, questions. They just get on my nerves.


I've not pinged PPS for most of my posts recently. I don't really know the exact reasons but just didn't feel like doing so.

Perhaps it was because of my inability to churn out interesting posts or posts that i deemed worth reading by "strangers".

Perhaps it was because my recent posts were so dry that i didn't think it would be of interest to anyone.

Perhaps it was because i didn't care much about whether or not anyone reads my posts as my purpose for blogging wasn't about getting famous anyway.

Perhaps it was because i cared too much about others' perception of me for writing all the posts about the insignificant events in my life when others were talking about more important issues such as the naked ear squat scandal.

Perhaps it was because i was a bit sick of the elitism and bloglitics in the blogsphere (as if we don't get enough of those shit in the real world).

Perhaps it was a combination of all of the above. Perhaps it was none of the above.

I don't know. And i don't think it matters anyway.

Labels: ,

yours regular passby.
keep up ur good post as i enjoy very much

i ditto that.

i've been blogging for quite some time now... started of with diaryland actually... and then i moved on, and on and on... and after awhile, readership is not something that i seek anymore...


cya

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, November 29, 2005 @ 5:02 pm: We accept mediocrity
Monday, November 28, 2005 @ 2:18 pm: I should be glad. I'm paid to do so.
Friday, November 25, 2005 @ 4:42 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Thursday, November 24, 2005 @ 4:27 am: And the result is...
Monday, November 21, 2005 @ 4:01 am: Taking time off from blogging
Saturday, November 19, 2005 @ 6:23 pm: I must have gone bonkers
Friday, November 18, 2005 @ 3:21 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Thursday, November 17, 2005 @ 4:43 am: Basic Driving Theory Test
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 @ 4:47 am: What i'm reading now
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 @ 3:41 am: Caltex Neighbourhood Rewards