I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, December 12, 2005

My aunt's wedding

I made some minor changes to my template (the side menu), yes, again.


Yesterday was my aunt's big day. Our family hadn't had any wedding for almost 20 years already so it was a big day for everyone too. Woke up early for the Chinese customary ceremony and attended the wedding dinner at night. Weddings are always tiring but i received a big ang pao for my job as the bridesmaid.

Aunt didn't look pretty at all as a bride. I'm not sure if it was because of her age or the makeup (which was really thick). I think she looked a lot nicer without makeup.

I, on the other hand, got quite some compliments from her friends who haven't seen me for quite some time. They all said that i was really pretty and that certainly made me very happy.

I did get the question as expected -- "so the next one will be you?" I just smiled and said that there wouldn't be a wedding dinner anyway so don't expect any invitation from me.

Had wanted to write something about our celebration of 贝's birthday last Thursday but i'm really tired. So i guess i'll do it tomorrow.

Gotta rest now. What a weekend.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Thursday, December 08, 2005 @ 1:56 pm: How do i love thee? Let me count the ways.
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 @ 9:35 pm: Friendlies (福娃)
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 @ 4:32 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 @ 4:40 am: Maybe it's political
Saturday, December 03, 2005 @ 4:24 am: The Pop Idol spin-offs shows in Singapore
Thursday, December 01, 2005 @ 10:27 pm: Flash games
Thursday, December 01, 2005 @ 2:32 am: Not pinging PPS
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 @ 5:02 pm: We accept mediocrity
Monday, November 28, 2005 @ 2:18 pm: I should be glad. I'm paid to do so.
Friday, November 25, 2005 @ 4:42 am: Trivia of my uneventful day