I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Trivia of my uneventful day

  1. Made four ham & cheese sandwiches this morning; two for 贝 as lunch and two for me as breakfast and lunch.

  2. Had good mood in the morning after listening to the Christmas song on the radio. Christmas songs always make me happy.

  3. The other IT staff was on medical leave today and i was all alone for the whole day, sitting in the office area that could accommodate more than 20 persons.

  4. Another staff was leaving today. He bade me farewell and said that maybe we would meet again. Actually this was only the third time i've spoken to him. I doubt i would still remember him if we really meet again some day.

  5. Cast my votes in the 2005 Weblog Awards polls.

  6. Left office earlier at 4pm to go shopping at IMM.

  7. Bought ban jiang kueh (apam balik, or peanut pancake) from Jollibean for breakfast tomorrow.

  8. Bought a pair of blue high-heels that are to be worn with my blue dress for attending my aunt's wedding this Saturday. She's 45 years old and she's the oldest bride i've ever known. I'll be one of the sisters (bridesmaid), only that i'm actually the niece.

  9. Confirmed with aunt that 贝 only needs to give an ang pao with minimal sum (RM20) for my aunt's wedding, just as a token of auspiciousness.

  10. Couldn't finish the dinner tonight. Told mom not to cook so many dishes next time. I think four dishes were a bit too much for three persons.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, December 06, 2005 @ 4:40 am: Maybe it's political
Saturday, December 03, 2005 @ 4:24 am: The Pop Idol spin-offs shows in Singapore
Thursday, December 01, 2005 @ 10:27 pm: Flash games
Thursday, December 01, 2005 @ 2:32 am: Not pinging PPS
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 @ 5:02 pm: We accept mediocrity
Monday, November 28, 2005 @ 2:18 pm: I should be glad. I'm paid to do so.
Friday, November 25, 2005 @ 4:42 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Thursday, November 24, 2005 @ 4:27 am: And the result is...
Monday, November 21, 2005 @ 4:01 am: Taking time off from blogging
Saturday, November 19, 2005 @ 6:23 pm: I must have gone bonkers