I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Busy at work

I'm only half-way through my final post on the Thailand trip. Can't continue now as it's time for my OTO Trimax exercise. I shouldn't have wasted my time on TV just now.

Was busy at work today (read: no time to blog at work). Oh yes, i got actual work to do too *gasp*. I kinda created some problems for myself by giving some wrong advice to the users. Gotta clean up the shit in the system but haven't figured out how.

The other IT staff (the guy who's in charge of IT infrastructure) will be leaving at the end of this month and he's passing over the things to me now. I was practically getting a crash course in IT infrastructure these few days. More to come for the coming weeks. Great, the whole department is gonna be left with only one person -- the pathetic me.

We are now counting down to the judgement day -- the day when the court-appointed consultants will make a recommendation on what to do with our company (dead or alive?). Yes, just slightly more than a week more to go. Counting down...

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Monday, January 16, 2006 @ 7:04 pm: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 3
Saturday, January 14, 2006 @ 10:54 am: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 2 (II)
Friday, January 13, 2006 @ 4:02 am: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 2 (I)
Thursday, January 12, 2006 @ 3:54 am: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 1
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 @ 3:06 am: I'm back from the trip
Saturday, January 07, 2006 @ 12:49 am: Counting down to the trip
Friday, January 06, 2006 @ 1:49 pm: Re-Entry Permit stamp on another passport
Thursday, January 05, 2006 @ 1:58 pm: The New Seven Wonders of the World
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 @ 1:32 pm: I'm in holiday mood
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 @ 2:27 am: A birthday gift in advance