I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Counting down to the trip

I'm counting down to my Bangkok shopping trip by the hours. I haven't been out of the country (Singapore not included) for five years already. The last overseas trip was to Munich, Germany and i got myself a 贝 after that trip.

I'm really looking forward to this trip because there's gonna be a lot of first-time:
  • This will be the first time i'm visiting Thailand.

  • This will be the first time 贝 and i travelling overseas together since we became a pair.

  • This will be the first time i'm doing the purely-shopping-no-sight-seeing kind of overseas trip. I've done shopping trip in KL several times before but not overseas shopping trip.

  • This will be the first time i'm doing a shopping trip with a man. All the previous ones were with my female friends.


I must get ample sleep tonight so that i'll be full of energy for the crazy shopping spree for the next two days. I've made up a shopping list with 17 items and i kept having this nagging feeling that there should be more. 贝 also made one and his list has 7 items only. His jaw dropped when he saw my list and worried that we wouldn't have enough time to get everything. After all, it's only a 3D2N trip where there won't be time for shopping on the last day because the returning flight is in the afternoon.

We've yet to pack our bags. Planned to do that later tonight. We are gonna bring two medium size luggages even though we'll only be packing a few tees plus the essentials. We figured that we would need the extra space for the stuffs that we'll be bringing back from Thailand. Hmmm, perhaps i should bring along this cute tee that fits the theme of the trip perfectly:

Labels: , ,

Aiyo.. women.

Share your cogitation



Friday, January 06, 2006 @ 1:49 pm: Re-Entry Permit stamp on another passport
Thursday, January 05, 2006 @ 1:58 pm: The New Seven Wonders of the World
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 @ 1:32 pm: I'm in holiday mood
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 @ 2:27 am: A birthday gift in advance
Monday, January 02, 2006 @ 4:58 am: New year's resolutions 2006
Sunday, January 01, 2006 @ 8:49 pm: Change of blog name
Saturday, December 31, 2005 @ 9:39 pm: Year 2005 in retrospect
Friday, December 30, 2005 @ 2:52 pm: I'm so fed up
Thursday, December 29, 2005 @ 2:40 pm: A belated Christmas gift
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 @ 2:37 pm: The amazing Chinese medicines