I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm back from the trip

I was back to JB last evening and have been tidying my stuffs and taking plenty of rest. My trip to Bangkok was tiring but fruitful. Uh huh, fruitful as in we bought lots of stuffs, had plenty of authentic Thai food, and saw some interesting things that were unique to Thai culture. We didn't manage to buy everything that was on our shopping lists, but we bought some other things that weren't originally planned.

The total distance that i had walked when i was there was more than the distance i walk in a month when i'm in JB/Singapore. Really, we shopped the whole day and the muscles of our legs were aching by the time we got back to the hotel. Funny that for a person who doesn't exercise like myself could actually walk the whole day when it came to shopping. Amazing.

I didn't take many pictures for this trip since it was a shopping trip and we didn't do any sight-seeing. I would, however, still write about the trip in my next post to document down the experiences.

It's back to work tomorrow. Sigh...

Labels: , ,

Welcome back... hehe.

I am not too suprised about ur shopping endurance, though.

Thanks.

Read from your blog that you were feeling blue... Poor kid, come, jie jie gives you a pat on the head.

Hope the blues are gone by now.

Awwwwww... so sweet... hahaha.

Yah... feeling better now........ thanks.

Share your cogitation



Saturday, January 07, 2006 @ 12:49 am: Counting down to the trip
Friday, January 06, 2006 @ 1:49 pm: Re-Entry Permit stamp on another passport
Thursday, January 05, 2006 @ 1:58 pm: The New Seven Wonders of the World
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 @ 1:32 pm: I'm in holiday mood
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 @ 2:27 am: A birthday gift in advance
Monday, January 02, 2006 @ 4:58 am: New year's resolutions 2006
Sunday, January 01, 2006 @ 8:49 pm: Change of blog name
Saturday, December 31, 2005 @ 9:39 pm: Year 2005 in retrospect
Friday, December 30, 2005 @ 2:52 pm: I'm so fed up
Thursday, December 29, 2005 @ 2:40 pm: A belated Christmas gift