I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm a natural beauty leh!

The Cha Cha Guo Xin Nian - MTV was released this afternoon. Again, a million thanks to Lin Peh for his great effort.


Am very tired now. It must be because of the MRT ride after work today. It has been more than 6 months since i last commuted to work with public transport. I'll be spending two nights at my uncle's place in Woodlands and commute by MRT since 贝 will be driving our car back to Bukit Mertajam tomorrow morning.

I'm too drained to write much so i'll be doing a filler post today with this silly little quiz i took at YNR@Blogthings:


You Are a Natural Beauty!




You're the kind of beauty that every guy dreams about...
One that looks good in the morning - without a stich of makeup
That's doesn't mean you're a total hippie chic though
You have style, but for you, style is effortless

What Type of Beauty Are You?



Wow, i'm flattered! Well, to ensure that i continue to look good in the morning, i gotta have my beauty sleep now. Just one more day to go...  

Labels: , ,

Share your cogitation



Thursday, January 26, 2006 @ 3:22 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Wednesday, January 25, 2006 @ 4:24 am: I'm not a shopaholic
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 @ 3:34 am: A little story about Yuan Shi Kai
Monday, January 23, 2006 @ 4:31 am: Chinese New Year party
Friday, January 20, 2006 @ 4:32 am: Of blogging travel logs
Thursday, January 19, 2006 @ 1:36 pm: My first trip to Bangkok -- my impression
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 @ 4:02 am: Busy at work
Monday, January 16, 2006 @ 7:04 pm: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 3
Saturday, January 14, 2006 @ 10:54 am: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 2 (II)
Friday, January 13, 2006 @ 4:02 am: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 2 (I)