I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm not a shopaholic

Phew, finally, i managed to resolve the system problem today. It took me a week to track down the problematic data, but the root cause was still unknown. There were also still some tails for me to nip but generally i was rather pleased to resolve it without having to approach our vendor.


贝 and i just came back from Causeway Point. We went for shopping after work today.

Yes, again.

No, i'm not a shopaholic.

Ok, i know that we have been shopping every week since the Bangkok trip. That was because we didn't get everything we wanna get in Bangkok and thus whatever that were not crossed off the shopping list would have to be obtained here in Singapore/JB. It's Chinese New Year time and there are lots of stuffs to be bought.

I don't usually shop like this. Shopping sprees are tiring, but hey, we gotta get what we wanna get. It's Chinese New Year, ok?! (Hmmm, somehow, this starts to sound like an excuse.)

Anyway, today was the last chance for 贝 to get his stuffs before he goes back to Bukit Mertajam on Friday. As for me, i still have Friday and Saturday. Uh huh, i may be shopping at Causeway Point on the Chinese New Year's eve.

And again, for the record, i'm NOT a shopaholic.

Labels: , ,

Aiyah, why har? Why everyone buys for CNY?? I think we are still practicing the old practice. :)

shopaholic is buying everyday no matter cny or hari raya or deepavali or hari gawai..

suzette: Ya, it must be because of our tradition. Somehow, i just felt that i should have new clothes for the CNY for a good year ahead.

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, January 24, 2006 @ 3:34 am: A little story about Yuan Shi Kai
Monday, January 23, 2006 @ 4:31 am: Chinese New Year party
Friday, January 20, 2006 @ 4:32 am: Of blogging travel logs
Thursday, January 19, 2006 @ 1:36 pm: My first trip to Bangkok -- my impression
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 @ 4:02 am: Busy at work
Monday, January 16, 2006 @ 7:04 pm: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 3
Saturday, January 14, 2006 @ 10:54 am: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 2 (II)
Friday, January 13, 2006 @ 4:02 am: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 2 (I)
Thursday, January 12, 2006 @ 3:54 am: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 1
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 @ 3:06 am: I'm back from the trip