I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Trivia of my uneventful day

  1. Had 3 different flavours (kaya, lotus paste and green tea paste) of small ban jiang kueh for breakfast this morning. I bought them from Jollibean at Causeway Point yesterday.

  2. Heard on radio this morning about the heavy snowfall in Japan, again. I'm quite worried about a good friend of mine who was married to Japan and will be coming back for Chinese New Year with her four-year-old daughter in a few days time. Hope the weather can clear up soon.

  3. Received several support calls from users and managed to resolve the problems within today.

  4. Confirmed with the head-hunter to meet up on Friday. A lady from a recruitment company called me earlier this week and told me about a job offer. I alerted her about my contractual obligations with the current company and she wanted to know more details about it, so i'm going to her office on Friday to talk about it.

  5. Took a Toshiba laptop back from office because the IBM notebook i have with me at home is without a DVD-ROM. Now i have two company's laptops with me at home.

  6. Had menstrual cramp at the stomach today and was in a foul mood.

  7. Tasted the pineapple tarts that 贝 bought from his colleague. We thought it was tasty but mom said it wasn't.

  8. Had "Yu Sheng" (鱼生) for dinner. Mom made it for her tai chi friends this morning and put aside a portion for us.

  9. Packed my bags for the next three days. I'll be staying at my uncle's place at Woodlands from tomorrow onwards till the Chinese New Year's eve because 贝 is driving back to Bukit Mertajam on Friday morning.

  10. Watched episode 6 of The Apprentice Season 4.

Labels: ,

Beware of your head when tok to headhunter ;-)

Ya, i sure will. Wouldn't wanna go around asking for angpao headless...

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, January 25, 2006 @ 4:24 am: I'm not a shopaholic
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 @ 3:34 am: A little story about Yuan Shi Kai
Monday, January 23, 2006 @ 4:31 am: Chinese New Year party
Friday, January 20, 2006 @ 4:32 am: Of blogging travel logs
Thursday, January 19, 2006 @ 1:36 pm: My first trip to Bangkok -- my impression
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 @ 4:02 am: Busy at work
Monday, January 16, 2006 @ 7:04 pm: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 3
Saturday, January 14, 2006 @ 10:54 am: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 2 (II)
Friday, January 13, 2006 @ 4:02 am: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 2 (I)
Thursday, January 12, 2006 @ 3:54 am: My first trip to Bangkok -- Day 1