I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, March 17, 2006

PersonalDNA: I'm an Attentive Builder

Well, so i seemed a bit "bo liao" to be taking all these online personality tests, but it's rather entertaining, and most importantly, it reaffirms my self-perception and feeds into my self-esteem sometimes. Pathetic? Ya, i know.

I took another test at PersonalDNA and it says that i'm an Attentive Builder. What really interests me is the part where it states what i should do if i wanna be different:
  • Think more abstractly about things without abandoning your valuable sensibility.
    [Wow, this is tough. Think abstractly yet still be sensible? If i could do that, i would be Einstein.]

  • You care about people, but finding the ones you can truly trust will allow you to get closer to them.
    [Allow me to quote this by Josef Stalin: I trust no one. Not even myself.]

  • While you have strong opinions about what is right and wrong in the world, you risk coming across as judgmental—be sure to consider different perspectives when voicing your opinion.
    [What? I'm judgmental?? No, you are wrong! There's only one opinion that's always right in this world, which is mine. Anything different is wrong wrong wrong. Don't agree? Then you are wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.]


And here's my personalDNA maps (mouse over any part of the strip to see the traits):

Attentive Builder


According to the maps, i'm low in both masculinity and femininity. Huh?! So what am i? A neuter?

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Thursday, March 16, 2006 @ 1:45 pm: Choices
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 @ 1:56 pm: I'm an IT person
Monday, March 13, 2006 @ 9:18 pm: My best friend's wedding
Friday, March 10, 2006 @ 6:24 pm: TDIF
Thursday, March 09, 2006 @ 6:45 pm: A little story about life
Thursday, March 09, 2006 @ 3:27 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 @ 2:19 pm: A foiled revenge plan
Monday, March 06, 2006 @ 2:21 pm: My car was hit
Monday, March 06, 2006 @ 4:34 am: Golfing
Thursday, March 02, 2006 @ 1:14 pm: I also want a raise