I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Trivia of my uneventful day

  1. Woke up late this morning because 贝 forgot to set the alarm on his mobile phone. Fortunately the traffic was smooth at the 2nd-Link and so i wasn't late for work.

  2. Requested for photocopier toner replenishment from vendor but was told that our account was put on hold because of unsettled bill. I foresee an imminent problem as we have already run out of stock for the toners.

  3. Went around the company to move all used toners to the cubicle beside my seat. There were more than 30 used toners that needed to be recycled.

  4. Got really impatient with a particular user who kept asking me for guidance when she should be seeking help from the staff in her department instead.

  5. Received invitation from Lin Peh to have a blogger's meet-up on next Thursday. I won't be going because the gathering will be in KL while i'm far away in JB/Singapore.

  6. "Met" Min on Gmail and chatted with her through Gmail Chat. This was the first time i used this feature since i had never been online at the same time with other friends in Gmail.

  7. Felt embarrassed when the security guard opened my car boot for inspection before i left the company because my car hasn't been washed for 3 weeks and the dust must have dirtied his hands.

  8. Called my friend DS to see how her wedding preparation was coming along. Her wedding is on this Saturday and she had invited my mom and 贝 as well.

  9. Hit 50 golf balls at the driving range at Arena Country Club after work.

  10. Had dinner at Burger King.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, March 07, 2006 @ 2:19 pm: A foiled revenge plan
Monday, March 06, 2006 @ 2:21 pm: My car was hit
Monday, March 06, 2006 @ 4:34 am: Golfing
Thursday, March 02, 2006 @ 1:14 pm: I also want a raise
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 @ 1:40 pm: Reducing weight
Tuesday, February 28, 2006 @ 1:29 pm: I've never...
Monday, February 27, 2006 @ 5:36 pm: Personality tests
Sunday, February 26, 2006 @ 12:14 am: Is this ever gonna end?
Friday, February 24, 2006 @ 1:56 pm: When a long forgotten acquaintance comes a calling
Thursday, February 23, 2006 @ 8:51 pm: Stupid users