I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm back alive

Good news. I'm back in JB now. And i'm still sane.

Ok, i didn't piss my pants, but the surgery sure was the scariest and the most stressful experience i've ever had so far in my life. Of course i'm gonna blog about it, but not now.

Now, i'm just waiting for the next wave of torture to begin. I'm not sure if the bleeding has stopped, but i'm slowly starting to feel my tongue and the gauze at the extraction site in my mouth. Uh huh, the numbness from the anesthetic is wearing off gradually and the pain may set in anytime soon.

My jaw is really tired now after opening my mouth for half-an-hour during the operation and more than an hour of biting hard onto the gauze after the operation. Instead of feeling relieved that the operation went well, i'm actually feeling tense thinking that the worst is yet to come -- the pain and the swelling. For an almost-algophobic person like me, the mere thought of the pain is enough to give me a panic attack.

I gotta take the painkiller now before it's too late. More on my adventure tomorrow.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Monday, June 12, 2006 @ 3:06 pm: I'm nervous
Monday, June 12, 2006 @ 1:16 pm: One year old
Monday, June 12, 2006 @ 3:01 am: A rainy and boring Sunday
Friday, June 09, 2006 @ 1:56 pm: TGIF
Thursday, June 08, 2006 @ 1:39 am: How rumours spread
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 @ 5:47 pm: A visit to the dentist
Monday, June 05, 2006 @ 2:16 pm: The past weekend
Friday, June 02, 2006 @ 1:57 am: I'm troubled
Wednesday, May 31, 2006 @ 12:44 pm: Job hunting
Monday, May 29, 2006 @ 12:18 pm: The past weekend