I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, June 09, 2006

TGIF

Seriously, thank God it's Friday.

And because it's Friday, i've started getting into the weekend mode, when brain shouldn't work so hard. So pardon me if i'm about to write incoherently.

Oh, that's how i write all the time. Right.

Ahem, anyway.

It has been a long week for me, as i didn't have a chance to fully recharge myself from the activities on last weekend. I think this is gonna be a tiring weekend again, with our plan of practising golf and catching a movie tomorrow, and our final golf lesson on the golf course on Sunday.

Never mind though, for i'll be having four days off from work starting next Tuesday after my wisdom tooth removal operation. I'm so looking forward to the off-days, but so NOT looking forward to the surgery. In fact, i'm really nervous even thinking about it. It sure didn't help too when my colleagues were all too eager to share with me the horror stories of failed operations that they've heard from others. One even told me that he had heard about failed operations which damaged the nerves so much that the patients became mentally retarded. Ok, how the nerves on the jaw could be damaged all the way to the brain is really beyond me, but thank you very much for this piece of information. It sure had helped a lot.

There was a talk show last night on Channel U that discussed about blogging. They had two rather well-known bloggers as guests on the show, but i wasn't really paying attention to what they said. I didn't finish watching it because half-way through, i switched to Channel 5 for the Singapore Idol Result Show. Ok, i'm a follower of Singapore Idol, but i only watch, comment, and never vote. I'm not a fan of wasting money in making some strangers' dreams come true, or contributing big fat year-end bonuses to the employees of MediaCorp or the telecommunication companies. Of course unless i work in one of those companies, then i wouldn't mind people voting. The more the better actually.

I watched Finding Nemo again last night on DVD, and intend to watch The Incredibles tonight. Well, i just wanna get myself into the Pixar animation mood before i watch the Cars at cinema tomorrow. It's similar to watching the DVD of X-Men 2 before catching X-Men: The Last Stand at the cinema, only that the two cartoons have nothing to do with the new one at all except being produced by the same studio. Anyway, i haven't watched X-Men 3 yet, and i think i'm gonna miss it at the theatre, just like the previous two episodes as well. Uh huh, somehow, i only got to watch the X-Men series on DVD and not in the cinema. Hmm, maybe this has something to do with the mutation thingy. Or maybe not. I haven't a clue of what i'm writing about really...

Oh well, it's Friday, you know.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Thursday, June 08, 2006 @ 1:39 am: How rumours spread
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 @ 5:47 pm: A visit to the dentist
Monday, June 05, 2006 @ 2:16 pm: The past weekend
Friday, June 02, 2006 @ 1:57 am: I'm troubled
Wednesday, May 31, 2006 @ 12:44 pm: Job hunting
Monday, May 29, 2006 @ 12:18 pm: The past weekend
Friday, May 26, 2006 @ 1:46 pm: Stupid income tax e-filing
Thursday, May 25, 2006 @ 1:07 am: My boyfriend is an X-Man
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 @ 12:49 pm: A friend's wedding
Saturday, May 20, 2006 @ 3:12 am: A free new toy