I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, July 21, 2006

A new Vidal Sassoon hair straightener

I realized that i left my watch at my grandma's house. So it wasn't lost... phew!


I have long hair. This basically means that i spend a lot of money every year on my hair and hair product. Ya, ya, you can call me vain but i tell you, it's not easy for a woman to be over 30 years old and still looks good. It requires money and effort, lots of 'em in fact.

I clean my hair everyday with shampoo and conditioner. I use hair treatment wax on my hair once a week. I go to hair saloon to do a full expensive hair treatment once per month. And to make sure that i don't go to work with messy hair, i style my hair every morning with a Vidal Sassoon Ion Shine Hot Air Styler:



Ok, to be exact, my so-called styling is just making sure that my long hair is straight and smooth. I have fine and limp hair by nature, so my hair would just all kink up after a night's sleep. I just need to use the hot air styler to straighten it, but sometimes the result isn't so satisfactory.

So today, i get myself yet another new toy -- Vidal Sassoon Ion Triple Shine System:



And here's what inside the box:



This new toy costs SGD69.90, and it's a gift from 贝 to me. I should thank 贝, as well as Italy.

In the instruction booklet, the first paragraph reads:
The VS Ion Triple Shine System is a triple action conditioning straightener that leaves your hair ultra smooth and shiny, thanks to the combination of ionic ports, ceramic plates and gentle steam.


Wow, sounds so powderful huh?! Well, let's see if my hair will indeed look better tomorrow.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Thursday, July 20, 2006 @ 2:44 am: I'll (still) follow my heart
Tuesday, July 18, 2006 @ 1:27 pm: A rare opportunity that i don't want
Monday, July 17, 2006 @ 2:16 pm: The past weekend
Friday, July 14, 2006 @ 1:52 am: I'm having a fever now
Thursday, July 13, 2006 @ 2:19 am: Non-working day tomorrow
Wednesday, July 12, 2006 @ 1:11 am: To a blogger friend
Tuesday, July 11, 2006 @ 2:11 am: Italy won! Yay!
Monday, July 10, 2006 @ 1:47 am: Final golf lesson postponed again
Saturday, July 08, 2006 @ 3:56 am: It's weekend again
Friday, July 07, 2006 @ 2:44 am: Trivia of my uneventful day