I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Counting down

Nothing much happened in my life lately that's worth writing about. I'm pretty much just counting down the days to leaving the current company. I go to work everyday without really working at all. Anything that doesn't need immediate attention would just be set aside. I just don't see the point in doing anything anymore for this company. Other than my imminent departure, it's also because of how the things have turned out in the company after resuming business with the new identity. Actually it's not just me. Many employees are rather demoralized now. I'm now an object of envy for many of my colleagues because i'm leaving soon while they are still stuck in this shit pit.

(In case that comes across as me gloating over their misfortune, it's not. I feel bad for them. I really do... Oh ok, maybe i am gloating, a little bit.)

Well, i'll not divulge too much about it now since i don't feel right in spilling the beans while i'm still an employee. Perhaps i'll write about it after i've left. Oh, and save me the bull about how unethical it is to disparage an ex-employer. I'm just a mortal and i don't stand on such moral high ground.

(Gee, i'm so going to hell.)

Just a note about the recent development in the company structure. Not that it matters to me anymore but it sure is interesting how things are going. The new organization chart was released to all employees and IT Department wasn't placed under the charge of that bitch the CFO, which was different from what i had understood earlier. IT Department will be reporting to a different GM from now on, who was a Senior Manager and whose original position could no longer be found on the organization chart.

Anyway, whoever's in charge, i'm just glad glad glad that i won't have anything to do with it anymore. That's why my mood indicator on the side menu of this blog has been showing "very happy" for a few weeks already -->



It's not that i forgot to change it. I'm indeed very happy because, like i've said, i'm just counting down the days.

Yeap, three more days to go. Woo hoo!

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Monday, October 23, 2006 @ 4:04 am: Golfing today
Friday, October 20, 2006 @ 4:31 am: I'm a woman
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 @ 6:28 pm: Calling in sick yesterday
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 @ 3:46 am: Washing car, golfing, and raining
Sunday, October 15, 2006 @ 8:22 pm: Tipsy, golfing, and another new toy
Friday, October 13, 2006 @ 2:50 pm: Our differences
Thursday, October 12, 2006 @ 3:47 am: No water supply
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 @ 4:27 am: Never trust the management
Monday, October 09, 2006 @ 9:27 pm: A character flaw
Friday, October 06, 2006 @ 6:11 pm: Interesting news i heard on radio