I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm so sleepy

Am so glad that it's Friday tomorrow. It has been a long week and i sure look forward to the weekend.

My job lately has been just talking and talking and talking. I need to guide the user on the new system and there's only me doing it, so i need to do it over and over again for each user. I'm not a talkative person by nature so i do find this task rather taxing. I'm so sick of talking sometimes that i don't feel like saying anything when i'm at home.

I've been turning in late for the past few nights. Am really tired but there seems to be many things i wanna do but not having enough time. I'm hoping to make myself getting use to having lesser sleeping time so that i can have more waking time to do the things i wanna do everyday. But it sure isn't working. Going to bed late is only making me more tired each day. How i envy those people who need minimal amount of sleep and can still be full of energy on the following day.

Anyway, just one more day to go. I'm so looking forward to this much-needed weekend.  

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Thursday, November 23, 2006 @ 4:52 am: Just reached home
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 @ 4:48 am: I hate office politics
Monday, November 20, 2006 @ 3:26 am: What we bought from the fair
Saturday, November 18, 2006 @ 3:40 am: Don't test my limit (and i'm going to KL!)
Thursday, November 16, 2006 @ 4:16 am: Offending a colleague
Wednesday, November 15, 2006 @ 4:39 am: Lunch anxiety
Monday, November 13, 2006 @ 4:01 am: An ex-employer
Thursday, November 09, 2006 @ 3:49 am: An exciting new job
Tuesday, November 07, 2006 @ 3:32 am: Stress and toothache
Monday, November 06, 2006 @ 4:26 am: The past weekend