I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, November 06, 2006

The past weekend

This is gonna be some random records of what happened these few days.

After i finished my breakfast last Friday morning, one of my colleagues told me that the company provides free breakfast to all employees on the first Friday of every month. Well, no one has told me about it earlier. I was already full, so in the end i kept the free breakfast for lunch. No one asked me along for lunch again, so i guess it's pretty much confirmed that i'll be on my own.

Met up with three senior management for the induction program, even though i was scheduled to meet six. The sessions were really useful for me to gain some knowledge of what the departments do and some operational aspects of the company. The managers were also very friendly and nice. There are still more sessions to go and i hope the others are as nice too.

Bought myself a new boots on Saturday to replace the old ones that had the heel broken from the fall.

Planned to go golfing at Daiman golf course today, and again, it rained right after we left home. Fortunately we didn't go far and just turned back without wasting much fuel and time. This is getting really tiring. I've even lost count of how many times we had experience this kind of situation. Darn!

Labels: , ,

Share your cogitation



Friday, November 03, 2006 @ 3:51 am: The new colleagues and new boss
Thursday, November 02, 2006 @ 3:23 am: First day at work
Wednesday, November 01, 2006 @ 3:52 am: Getting ready for tomorrow
Saturday, October 28, 2006 @ 4:06 am: The last day at work
Friday, October 27, 2006 @ 4:15 am: One more day to go
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 @ 6:06 pm: A farewell to an erstwhile friend
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 @ 3:38 am: Counting down
Monday, October 23, 2006 @ 4:04 am: Golfing today
Friday, October 20, 2006 @ 4:31 am: I'm a woman
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 @ 6:28 pm: Calling in sick yesterday