I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy birthday to 贝

贝 has finally joined the 30-year-old club today.

I didn't manage to make a birthday card for him this year, which i did for the past few years. So, to still show my sincerity in the absence of a hand-made birthday card, i wanna wish him a happy birthday in writing (using the pen device).

My first attempt:



Then i thought it looked terrible. So i wrote again, in Chinese calligraphic style:



Ok, that wasn't any better either.

Oh well, i guess it's sincerity that counts. 贝, you do know that i'm sincere, don't you? *wink innocently*

Now, seriously...

贝,

I'm so sorry that time didn't permit me to pick up a birthday gift or to make a birthday card for you this year. All i can do is to put up my wishes on this blog.

Just wanna let you know that i love this day so much.

Without this day thirty years ago, i wouldn't have you in my life.

Without this day six years ago, i wouldn't have had the more than two thousands days of fond memories.

Happy birthday and happy 6th anniversary.



love,
pin

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Thursday, December 07, 2006 @ 4:20 am: Visit to the new work place
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 @ 3:07 am: In anticipation of a new work place
Monday, December 04, 2006 @ 1:15 pm: Switched to Blogger in beta
Friday, December 01, 2006 @ 4:31 am: I'm tired
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 @ 4:29 am: Make sure the boss is informed on everything
Monday, November 27, 2006 @ 4:13 am: Another Vidal Sassoon hair straightener
Friday, November 24, 2006 @ 4:10 am: I'm so sleepy
Thursday, November 23, 2006 @ 4:52 am: Just reached home
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 @ 4:48 am: I hate office politics
Monday, November 20, 2006 @ 3:26 am: What we bought from the fair