I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sickening

Heard from one of my colleagues that the f*cking parents actually sent in their medical claims of SGD190+. What's more ridiculous was that the medical bill showed that it was for three persons, the two kids and the mother. Oh, and all they spent on that day was only SGD200+, which means that we actually suffered a loss on this deal.

I can't believe this. I never knew that siblings and mother-and-child are so closely connected that when one knocked the head, the other two would be injured too. Amazing. Perhaps scientists should do a research on this.

In a society whose people are known to be super kiasu, we get to see this kind of cheapskate people everyday. It can get very ugly and sickening sometimes that i just feel so disgusted. Fortunately my job doesn't involve serving the customers, or else i may really be slapping someone one of these days.

A colleague who has been working here for a long time told me an incident that is even more preposterous. I would wanna relate the story but i can't concentrate now because 贝 is watching TVB drama beside me now. So i'll just leave it to the next gabfest among my best friends.

Labels: ,

I can't stand these people. No shame at all, no shame. Sigh.

Anyway, Merry X'mas yah. Do enjoy yourself. Hope you are not caught in the flood or something. Have a nice one :)

Sigh, i can't stand these shameless people too, but they are everywhere.

Merry Christmas to you too! Enjoy the long weekend. :)

I see shameless people, they are everywhere, but they dunno that they are shameless.... *quoted from a very famous Hollywood movie with a word changed*

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, December 19, 2006 @ 4:45 am: More on the event
Monday, December 18, 2006 @ 4:48 am: Chaos
Friday, December 15, 2006 @ 3:20 am: A working Saturday
Thursday, December 14, 2006 @ 3:17 am: Being successful
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 @ 3:03 am: Stayed at home today
Monday, December 11, 2006 @ 4:11 am: 贝's birthday gift
Friday, December 08, 2006 @ 1:31 pm: Happy birthday to 贝
Thursday, December 07, 2006 @ 4:20 am: Visit to the new work place
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 @ 3:07 am: In anticipation of a new work place
Monday, December 04, 2006 @ 1:15 pm: Switched to Blogger in beta