I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ex getting married

Just received a sms from DS informing me that my ex has gotten married last week and the wedding will be held this weekend. Upon reading the sms, the first thing i did was to tell 贝, and then mom.

And my feeling? Frankly, i saw it coming as i already expected that he would be getting married soon given his age, but what i didn't expect was that he didn't inform me about it. I've always thought that he would tell me when he's getting married, not necessarily inviting me, but at least tell me about it since we were after all university mates even though no longer lovers or not even friends. I reckon i would inform him if i were the one who got married first.

So what i thought was wrong, but it doesn't matter at all really. To know it from him personally or through a friend doesn't change a thing. I didn't feel any changes in my emotion when i read the sms. I just felt funny how life is; a person whom we've once loved so much could just become someone who "doesn't matter at all". And to think that i've always believed true love is eternal. I guess there's an expiry date to eternity too huh!

Anyway, i wish him eternal happiness.  

Labels: , ,

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, January 30, 2007 @ 4:26 am: Failing my resolutions
Monday, January 29, 2007 @ 4:29 am: The past weekend
Friday, January 26, 2007 @ 3:59 am: Spending too much
Thursday, January 25, 2007 @ 4:19 am: I'm not a Singaporean
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 @ 4:06 am: Fagged out by commuting
Monday, January 22, 2007 @ 4:26 am: Extra money
Thursday, January 18, 2007 @ 4:15 am: A senseless boring trivia
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 @ 3:16 am: Not gelling well
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 @ 3:31 am: A quick update
Monday, January 15, 2007 @ 3:52 am: A new work place tomorrow