I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Failing my resolutions

There was a 50% discount for paying the fine today and i just gotta pay RM15 for it. So the coffee wasn't that expensive in the end.


I have a bad feeling that i'm gonna fail most of my resolution for this year. In fact, i only have confidence in completing one out of the five, which is to achieve a certification in Navision.

For golfing, i don't practise enough and i keep having problems with my hand injury. I wonder if i could really improve my game at all.

I haven't started training for the run, and i seriously doubt i would have the stamina to complete 21km distance. Let's say i start my training this weekend, and the run is gonna be held in November. I can only go jogging every Saturday, and that's only four times per month. Take away some weekends when i'm too lazy to move we may have some other engagement or i'm not feeling well due to my menses, i would most probably have less than 40 training sessions before the event. To go from zero to hero with just 40 times of training, i would need miracle.

Then for the yoga. I have initially planned to go for lesson with my friend Ting, but then she has just opened a furniture shop lately and seemed to be extremely busy. I don't feel like going to the lesson alone, and even if i do, i'm not sure i'll still have enough time to do it when i gotta allocate time for sleeping golfing and running too. Sigh, i guess i was too ambitious in planning to achieve three resolutions that involved physical activities when i'm so lazy in nature not an athletic person in the first place.

And about shredding the pounds? Don't ask.  

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Monday, January 29, 2007 @ 4:29 am: The past weekend
Friday, January 26, 2007 @ 3:59 am: Spending too much
Thursday, January 25, 2007 @ 4:19 am: I'm not a Singaporean
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 @ 4:06 am: Fagged out by commuting
Monday, January 22, 2007 @ 4:26 am: Extra money
Thursday, January 18, 2007 @ 4:15 am: A senseless boring trivia
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 @ 3:16 am: Not gelling well
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 @ 3:31 am: A quick update
Monday, January 15, 2007 @ 3:52 am: A new work place tomorrow
Friday, January 12, 2007 @ 3:52 am: Moving tomorrow