I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, January 29, 2007

The past weekend

We had two cups of expensive coffee in JB on Saturday. It cost us RM33.20 in total, and it didn't really taste that good.

Where did we have this expensive coffee? Well, you can have it anywhere actually. Just make sure you forget to put a parking coupon.  



~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Visited the Chinese physician again, but it was for my right hand this time. Uh huh, i think i kinda sprained my right hand too.

After the cupping therapy and medication, my left hand finally felt better. I wouldn't say it's completely healed but at least not as uncomfortable anymore. Yet, i'm having the same problem now with my right hand. Whenever i hold something heavy with my right hand, i could feel mild pain at the back of my hand near the wrist.

The Chinese physician used a different therapy this time that was a variation to the cupping therapy. He poked the injured area with needle and then put a small cup with suction on it. The blood was then drawn out because of the suction. I'm not sure if this treatment is gonna work, but i sure hope so, as i'm so tired of being bothered by the sprain of my both hands.

Anyway, I gotta put on a small bandage with Chinese medicine for the next two days. I guess i'll have to answer the question "what happened to your hand" tomorrow several times in the office.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Friday, January 26, 2007 @ 3:59 am: Spending too much
Thursday, January 25, 2007 @ 4:19 am: I'm not a Singaporean
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 @ 4:06 am: Fagged out by commuting
Monday, January 22, 2007 @ 4:26 am: Extra money
Thursday, January 18, 2007 @ 4:15 am: A senseless boring trivia
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 @ 3:16 am: Not gelling well
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 @ 3:31 am: A quick update
Monday, January 15, 2007 @ 3:52 am: A new work place tomorrow
Friday, January 12, 2007 @ 3:52 am: Moving tomorrow
Thursday, January 11, 2007 @ 3:21 am: Interesting news i heard on radio