I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Three upsetting events

I was upset today, due to three events.

  1. The bruises hurt.

    How painful it is, you may ask. Well, it's not the type of unbearable excruciating pain; it's just like, erm, the pain of any normal bruises loh, except that it covers my entire left shoulder. I gotta lie on my right side in bed last night, and wearing bra hurt too when the bra strap touched the bruised shoulder. (No, in case you are wondering, not wearing bra is not an option for me.)

    For an almost-algophobic person like me who have low tolerance for pain, it's really upsetting.

  2. There was snatch theft in the neighbourhood, again.

    This morning when i was getting ready for work, at around 6.30am, we heard a loud female shriek followed by a male shouting coming from a few houses away. We didn't see anything on the street when we were leaving the house.

    Later in the evening, i got to know from mom that an old lady who lives across the street was robbed by three Malay guys on two motorbikes while she was walking to another neighbour's house. The robbers snatched the plastic bag that she was carrying, which only contained a bottle of water. Even though no valuables were lost, she was hurt during the incident and those f*ckers managed to escape.

    I'm so sick of all these. When can we really walk down the streets without having to worry about all these shit? It's so upsetting.

  3. It's raining, again.

    Need i say more? Sigh, it's upsetting indeed.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, January 03, 2007 @ 3:42 am: My first cupping therapy
Tuesday, January 02, 2007 @ 4:12 am: New year's resolutions 2007
Monday, January 01, 2007 @ 4:36 am: Year 2006 in retrospect
Saturday, December 30, 2006 @ 3:42 am: Going to KL
Friday, December 29, 2006 @ 3:42 am: My ex-work place
Thursday, December 28, 2006 @ 4:05 am: Raining, year end
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 @ 4:40 am: Raining again
Tuesday, December 26, 2006 @ 2:57 am: My Christmas this year
Saturday, December 23, 2006 @ 4:23 am: Working Saturday again
Friday, December 22, 2006 @ 4:12 am: Travelling to the new work place