I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Disgusting

I've just finished my work at home and should be going to bed soon. Uh huh, i really gotta start turning in earlier so that i don't feel like dying every morning when i wake up. So, i think i'll have to leave my rant to tomorrow.

And... i think i'm gonna have nightmare tonight. 贝 just showed me pictures of eight uncircumcised penises, before and after erection, which made up to sixteen images. No, before your imagination runs wild, we are not using that to spice up our sexual life or what. It was purely educational. He just wanna showed me what is considered a healthy penis that can leave its skin on, and what is an unhealthy one that needs some makeover. And before your imagination runs wild again, no, his doesn't need to go under the knife. Ok, i'm so not sharing the details here.

Anyway, it's really nauseating to look at sixteen images of penises at one time. One is ok, but definitely not sixteen. Disgusting. Yucks.

Labels: ,

I wonder if i have the same problem if you show me, you know, pics of naked women continuously.

Nay, i doubt so. You are a man. Men are more than glad to look at pics of naked women, no matter how many there are. :P

Share your cogitation



Monday, June 11, 2007 @ 6:04 pm: A rant from last week
Friday, June 08, 2007 @ 3:10 am: Men
Thursday, June 07, 2007 @ 2:37 am: Busy at work
Monday, June 04, 2007 @ 2:33 am: The past weekend
Friday, June 01, 2007 @ 2:50 am: An unproductive day
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 3:45 am: Misunderstanding
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 3:09 am: It's a success, i think
Monday, May 28, 2007 @ 2:31 am: The past weekend
Thursday, May 24, 2007 @ 9:44 pm: Record breaking
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 @ 3:28 am: Postponed