I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Frustration at work

I have much to rant about work, but i really don't wanna get started lest i wrote something that would put me in serious troubles if anyone from the company happens to stumble upon my blog.

Yes, i know i haven't been particularly discreet whenever it comes to writing about my work. Not that i've suddenly decided to exercise some restraint on what i blog about work, it's just that my pent-up frustration with the situation at work may probably result in some writing that i may come to regret later if the object of my frustration comes to know about its existence.

Some colleagues have actually noticed my apparent frustration, and i even suspect that my boss has noticed it as well. I've never been a person who's good in hiding my emotions anyway. I've heard comments before about how i was like an open book and it was so easy to see through me. I hope that doesn't translate to having low EQ.

Perhaps i should really just take things less seriously at work. Just take the job as something i do in exchange of money. In fact, that's really what it is, isn't it?

Labels:

If we think a bit more positively, perhaps we can feel better and happier...

Ya, i should really look at the glass as half-full...

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, June 20, 2007 @ 3:28 am: Tiring
Thursday, June 14, 2007 @ 8:19 pm: Long weekend
Thursday, June 14, 2007 @ 7:46 pm: Two years (and two days) old
Tuesday, June 12, 2007 @ 3:25 am: Disgusting
Monday, June 11, 2007 @ 6:04 pm: A rant from last week
Friday, June 08, 2007 @ 3:10 am: Men
Thursday, June 07, 2007 @ 2:37 am: Busy at work
Monday, June 04, 2007 @ 2:33 am: The past weekend
Friday, June 01, 2007 @ 2:50 am: An unproductive day
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 3:45 am: Misunderstanding