I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, June 08, 2007

Men

I'm amazed.

Not so much of how men can love more than one person at a time, but how they justify it and make it sound so convincing.

Men will always be men, regardless of age, race and status.

Labels:

Hmm... I am wondering the "source" of your amazement... do you mind to share?

Well, it came from something i read in the news lah... ;)

2yrs ago, somebody so sad over his wife's dead.
Now, happily telling the whole world he's getting married, and how blessed he is.
I can't understand, do u?
Somehow, just feel quite dissapointed.

I give my blessing to the "somebody" as well. I think he is lucky to find someone to spend the rest of his life. From the positive point of view, don't you think it is a wonderful thing? Everyone trying to find his/ her happiness. We need to learn how to move on with our lives. This is my personal opinion.

I'm all for moving on and finding happiness. I've never believed in "i can't live without you" kind of bullshit. But to say it out loud and yet to behave differently is an entirely different thing.

Ya.
that's why don't ever simply make promises.
when u said : " I'll never get married again" & u do so.
When u said : "i'll never marry for 3rd & 4th time" do u think I'll believe?
Just like I never believe when people said "I'll love u forever".
Forever???
I, myself din dare to promise that. i can only try to love u as long as possible :p

Share your cogitation



Thursday, June 07, 2007 @ 2:37 am: Busy at work
Monday, June 04, 2007 @ 2:33 am: The past weekend
Friday, June 01, 2007 @ 2:50 am: An unproductive day
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 3:45 am: Misunderstanding
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 3:09 am: It's a success, i think
Monday, May 28, 2007 @ 2:31 am: The past weekend
Thursday, May 24, 2007 @ 9:44 pm: Record breaking
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 @ 3:28 am: Postponed
Friday, May 18, 2007 @ 3:12 am: Paying my dues
Thursday, May 17, 2007 @ 1:53 am: Very busy