I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, June 04, 2007

The past weekend

Went to the driving range to practise my golf swing on Saturday. It was terrible. I haven't been golfing for quite a while. Had only been to the driving range twice over the last six weeks. I think i should take up another course, but our handsome British golf couch has left Malaysia for good (he hated this country), and i don't really like the one who took over his place at the driving range. So until i can find another handsome better couch, i'm on my own to improve my swing.

It was uncle's birthday on Saturday. My mom and i joined him and aunt for dinner at the Chinese restaurant Bei Jing Cheng (北京城). It totally spoilt the evening. We've dined there before and already knew that the food there wasn't nice, but it was the only decent restaurant around our area and so uncle wanted to have dinner there. We ordered some dishes recommended by the waitress and none of them was nice. She also missed out placing our order for the birthday noodles (寿面), which in the end uncle was so fed-up that he didn't want it anymore and we went home not full at all. I guess when business is too good, they just no longer care about maintaining a high standard of service and good quality of food.

Stayed at home reading comics for the whole of today. Uh huh, the addiction returned. I take it as a way for me to relax my mind, you know, reading nonsense and not thinking anything much. My job is taking too much of my time and brain cells, so i just wanna do some unproductive things when i'm not working. But then, this also means that i'm kinda lazy to blog these days. After all, my life is all about work work work recently and nothing else.

And it's back to work again tomorrow. Sigh, weekend is always short, way too short.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Friday, June 01, 2007 @ 2:50 am: An unproductive day
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 3:45 am: Misunderstanding
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 3:09 am: It's a success, i think
Monday, May 28, 2007 @ 2:31 am: The past weekend
Thursday, May 24, 2007 @ 9:44 pm: Record breaking
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 @ 3:28 am: Postponed
Friday, May 18, 2007 @ 3:12 am: Paying my dues
Thursday, May 17, 2007 @ 1:53 am: Very busy
Monday, May 14, 2007 @ 2:41 am: Sick
Thursday, May 10, 2007 @ 2:55 am: The flu bug is everywhere