I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tiring

It was a tiring weekend, to say the least.

Much time was spent on waiting. It was difficult to move in such big group (8 persons) and to follow the schedule as planned. There were some unhappy incidents that resulted in 贝 and i bickering, which i do not intend to relate here. Anyway, i'm glad that it's over. Mom also seemed to be getting along well with 贝's parents, even though they didn't really talk much. Oh well, mission accomplished.

Getting back to work after 2 days of absence is like total hell. Though it was flattering to have users telling me that they were waiting for me to get back because no one else could solve their problems, i would rather do without such compliment.

It's getting more and more frustrated at work recently. I'm kinda getting back to my anti-social mode as i'm really sick of talking to my colleagues, who happened to be one of the sources of my frustration. Of course, i can't really withdraw myself from them, so i still gotta pretend to be all jolly and laugh at their unfunny jokes and display interest in their uninteresting talk. That, really, is very tiring.

Labels: , ,

Share your cogitation



Thursday, June 14, 2007 @ 8:19 pm: Long weekend
Thursday, June 14, 2007 @ 7:46 pm: Two years (and two days) old
Tuesday, June 12, 2007 @ 3:25 am: Disgusting
Monday, June 11, 2007 @ 6:04 pm: A rant from last week
Friday, June 08, 2007 @ 3:10 am: Men
Thursday, June 07, 2007 @ 2:37 am: Busy at work
Monday, June 04, 2007 @ 2:33 am: The past weekend
Friday, June 01, 2007 @ 2:50 am: An unproductive day
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 3:45 am: Misunderstanding
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 3:09 am: It's a success, i think