I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Two years (and two days) old

Just realized that i missed my blog's birthday, which may be a good thing as i can skip writing the obligatory birthday post.

As my work gets busier, the time i spend on blogging becomes lesser. There were things that i heard, read, or experienced that i really wanted to write about, knowing that it's the way that i share my thoughts with my friends who read my blog and whom i meet up less frequently nowadays, but i was just too lazy to do it. I wonder if busy with work has become an excuse for me to not write anything. Just hope that it's not because my passion for writing/blogging has died off, just like the many other hobbies that i had before when i was young.

I must admit that there were times when stop blogging had crossed my mind. These thoughts were just flashes and not something i would spend days pondering over. I'm not sure if i would really give this up one fine day but at this point of time, i do know that i still need this space for letting go some of my emotions sometimes, or even to spew nonsense.

But even more importantly, i will still blog on because i know that i have some friends reading my life every now and then, and these are the friends who are so dear to me that i'm willing to write even if it's just for staying connected to them...

Sui, while our gatherings get infrequent, it feels good whenever you comment something i wrote in my blog when we do meet, and i know that you've never stopped caring for me.

Siang, whenever i saw the blog stats showing visitor from Japan, i know that you've come and go, and i'd feel that we were still close despite the distance.

LF, while you are juggling between work and study, you would still drop by to find out how i'm getting on. That itself is telling me what friendship is all about.

The other friends whom i know in real life and those whom i've never met, while some of you have been silent and i may not know who you are, i'm glad that you are around. It has never occurred to me that anyone would be interested in knowing the uninteresting life of a person like me.

Gee, i guess in the end i still wrote the obligatory birthday post huh! Two year (and two days), 466 posts. I think i'll still be counting.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, June 12, 2007 @ 3:25 am: Disgusting
Monday, June 11, 2007 @ 6:04 pm: A rant from last week
Friday, June 08, 2007 @ 3:10 am: Men
Thursday, June 07, 2007 @ 2:37 am: Busy at work
Monday, June 04, 2007 @ 2:33 am: The past weekend
Friday, June 01, 2007 @ 2:50 am: An unproductive day
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 3:45 am: Misunderstanding
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 3:09 am: It's a success, i think
Monday, May 28, 2007 @ 2:31 am: The past weekend
Thursday, May 24, 2007 @ 9:44 pm: Record breaking