I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, August 31, 2007

Studying for certification exam

Just a quick update, as i'm running out of time.

I was on leave today to study for the certification exam tomorrow. Applied for the leave only yesterday because i just realized that i haven't studied for it at all and would most probably fail if i don't take one day off to at least read through the books.

Sigh, and there are four books to go through. I only managed to complete reading through two and a half today. Had been reading since morning, non-stop. It's really tough to squeeze in all the information into my tiny and ageing brain within a day.

The worst part is that i paid for the exam fee myself and would be a waste of money if i fail. To add on the stress to myself, i kinda bragged to my boss yesterday that i would pass the exam if i study for one full day, just so that he would approve my last-minute leave application.

There's a Chinese proverb that can describe me now ("临时抱佛脚"), which i don't know how to translate it. Suddenly, i feel like i'm back to school.

Darn, i need all the luck in the world.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, August 29, 2007 @ 2:42 am: Credit card fraud
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 @ 2:25 am: Fish in pond
Monday, August 27, 2007 @ 1:47 am: Looking out for a career
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 @ 3:06 am: Going on course
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 @ 3:14 am: The past weekend
Sunday, August 19, 2007 @ 3:16 am: Another treasure hunt
Friday, August 17, 2007 @ 2:56 am: Postal code in Singapore
Thursday, August 16, 2007 @ 2:52 am: Dad
Wednesday, August 15, 2007 @ 2:48 am: Still in bad mood
Monday, August 13, 2007 @ 2:22 am: The past week