I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, September 27, 2007

A private space

I've just set up another blog in Blogger for posting private posts.

Well, the word private may not be appropriate, since anything posted on the Web cannot be considered private anymore, unless i restrict the access by invitation.

But then, i don't like sending emails to friends asking them to read my blog. I'd prefer restricting the access through password protection. That's a more elegant way to control who gets to read my blog and who doesn't. Yet, the problem with Blogger is that it lacks such feature, and i wanna keep the consistency and don't wanna use other blog hosts.

Anyway, just like what i do with my job, if things don't work the way i hope they do, i'll make it work by testing out other methods. So, i've put in a script for password in that blog. I know it's quite easy to break but my purpose is just to keep some people out, and i know those people aren't that tech-savvy.

Ok, so why did i wanna do this?

It came about because of a funny yet embarrassing incident that happened when i was up north at 贝's hometown. Initially i've wanted to post it up here, but then thought that it's too dangerous because some people whom i hope to keep them from knowing about the incident may read my blog. So only a selected few may get to know what actually had happened.

Link to the post: Shitty business

Password hint: The full name (small caps without space) of a good friend of mine who always addressed me as her "hubby" back in highschool (i was rather tomboyish back then).

If you don't know what's the password and wanna know about that interesting story, drop me an email and i'll see if you are one of those selected few.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, September 26, 2007 @ 3:09 am: Piggy doggie
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 @ 3:29 am: A pact
Monday, September 24, 2007 @ 1:28 am: Gaining weight
Saturday, September 22, 2007 @ 5:31 pm: Long weekend
Wednesday, September 19, 2007 @ 2:41 am: We are going to Bangkok next year
Monday, September 17, 2007 @ 2:36 am: The past weekend
Saturday, September 15, 2007 @ 4:27 pm: An email
Thursday, September 13, 2007 @ 2:48 am: I felt the tremor
Monday, September 10, 2007 @ 2:15 am: The past weekend
Thursday, September 06, 2007 @ 5:43 am: Annual Dinner and Dance