I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, November 15, 2007

A new toy

Uh huh, i bought myself another toy today, even though i'm pretty broke this month.



Those who know me are probably wondering why the heck i bought a sewing machine for. Well, simple, it's because i wanna sew something. And despite being a bit hard up this month, i decided to get it while i'm still an employee of the company.

It cost me SGD143, after 10% staff discount on top of the promotional price. By the company policy, staff discount is only applicable to normal priced items, but i talked to the buyer in charge of the product and managed to get another 10% off the promotional price. Finally i get to enjoy this staff benefit at least once before i leave the company.

I already have something in mind on what to sew. Can't wait till weekend when i get my hands on it.

Labels: ,

You can sew?..... oo..impressive. hehe.

and, i saw your post on the leave in-lieu of notice period. only got one thing to say. Wow.. you are earning more than me.

I think all gals who had home economic classes before know how to sew. The question is just how good we are at it.

As for my pay, well, it's not really that good when the money is spent in SG. It only looks a lot when it's converted to RM.

Oh! Thou we did attended home economic class, but I don't remember u can really sew leh! :p
So, what did u sew actually?
Quite curious leh!!!

sui, i do know how to sew lah... just not good at it.

i made myself a makeup bag with by cutting off the bottom of an old trousers. It looks ugly but usable.

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, November 14, 2007 @ 3:34 am: More on the credit card fraud
Monday, November 12, 2007 @ 10:11 pm: An expensive lesson
Friday, November 09, 2007 @ 3:22 am: Today
Friday, November 09, 2007 @ 2:51 am: Another fraud
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 @ 2:58 am: Sex with a bike
Monday, November 05, 2007 @ 3:21 pm: Random updates
Friday, November 02, 2007 @ 6:07 am: A dream
Friday, November 02, 2007 @ 6:02 am: It's my choice
Tuesday, October 30, 2007 @ 4:01 am: Random updates
Thursday, October 25, 2007 @ 4:39 am: Spreading the news