I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, December 31, 2007

A long weekend

Had an enjoyable day today. Met up with old friends and chit-chatted from 12.30pm to 9pm. We talked about the old days, work, family, marriage, having kids... everything under the sky. Ting's husband was amazed at how we gals could talk for so long, but i'd think that the really amazing part is how we can still feel connected even though we are apart and seldom meet up with each other. That's what true friendship is all about.

Am not working tomorrow, as the company is giving us a full-day off for new year's eve. So i should really make full use of this long weekend to rest well and to tidy up some of my stuff. 贝 has been bugging me to tidy up my Peanuts collections. He cleared out the cupboard to give me more space for my collections. I also hope to finish up a few posts that i've procrastinated for far too long. Two days of the four-day holiday had gone by and i didn't achieve any of the tasks. I have only one more day left since we intend to go to the Metro sales in SG on Tuesday. Gee, it's gonna be a busy busy day for me tomorrow.

Anyway, on an unrelated note, here's a pic of my desk in the office, with my new LCD screen, laptop docking station, wireless keyboard and mouse, and my two new Starbucks Bearista, a gift from 贝.

Labels: ,

HaPpy New Year my good friend !!

Share your cogitation



Thursday, December 27, 2007 @ 2:36 am: Back to office
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 @ 8:28 pm: A very Merry Christmas
Monday, December 24, 2007 @ 4:56 am: Back at home
Friday, December 21, 2007 @ 4:51 am: Hong Kong - Day 6
Friday, December 21, 2007 @ 2:12 am: Happy food
Monday, December 17, 2007 @ 4:21 am: Hong Kong - Day 2
Sunday, December 16, 2007 @ 4:57 am: Hong Kong - Day 1
Saturday, December 15, 2007 @ 4:57 am: Taipei - Day 6
Friday, December 14, 2007 @ 4:54 am: Taipei - Day 5
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 @ 4:47 am: Taipei - Day 2