I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm mutating

... into a creature called workaholic.

Or maybe the only thing that differentiate me from a real workaholic is that the latter has this compulsive need to work, while i work because i have to but not i wanted to.

Now, the good and bad thing about having a company laptop is that i don't have to stay in the office to work. This means that i can work from home. And so, i worked and worked and worked, after office hours and over weekends. Yet, i'm still unable to catch up on the work that's supposed to be done tomorrow.

So, the mutation will continue on board the flight. I'm flying to Taipei tomorrow morning, and i'll have to take the 5-hour flying time to finish up whatever possible so that it will be ready for distribution after we arrive at Taipei.

I'll be there for two weeks and will be back on the weekend before CNY. I hope i'll be able to find some time in Taipei to do some CNY shopping. I've even left some room in my luggage for some new outfits and goodies for CNY.

Sigh, i've been crazy working since i started this new job. I've not even finished blogging about my last trip back from HK and now i'm flying again. I guess my blog update will continue to be irregular.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, January 16, 2008 @ 3:40 am: Working hard
Saturday, January 12, 2008 @ 5:27 am: Low down
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 @ 4:21 am: Still busy
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 @ 4:35 am: Busy
Friday, January 04, 2008 @ 4:17 am: Trip cancelled
Wednesday, January 02, 2008 @ 3:47 am: New year's resolutions 2008
Tuesday, January 01, 2008 @ 4:54 am: Year 2007 in retrospect
Monday, December 31, 2007 @ 4:42 am: A long weekend
Thursday, December 27, 2007 @ 2:36 am: Back to office
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 @ 8:28 pm: A very Merry Christmas