I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Low down

Uh huh, that what i'm feeling now -- my spirit is low, and my mood is down.

Exhausted, drained, dog-tired, fagged, fatigued, worn out... none of the word can describe how i feel now, both physically and mentally. Basically, if i have all the time i want to rest, i could just drop and sleep for the rest of my life days.

Yep, that's how bushed i am.

For the past four days, i've been turning in only past mid-night. I worked on the translations non-stopped in office and at home. I've already reached the 4k mark; that's 1k terms per day on average, but till now, i'm still 200+ terms away from completion.

I can't do it anymore, at least not for today. Little boss expects me to send out the translations to UK by tonight. Sad to say that this ain't gonna happen. I gotta call it a day already.

My eyes hurt from looking at the screen for too long everyday. My shoulder and back hurt from typing all day.

(Ok, some must be wondering why the heck am i still blogging then. I also don't know lah... just need to let off some steam i guess)

Then, my two bosses continued to give me tasks after tasks, all of which are urgent. While i was toggling between tasks with my tired mind, my boss was still quick to point out my mistakes.

And it certainly didn't help too when 貝 thought of me as ridiculous for complaining to him about my work and two bosses when i've only started working for less then 2 months.

Oh, and add in the PMS factor, my mood couldn't be any worse now.

So, with this low down mood, i guess the best is to either consume lots of some happy food, or simply go to bed.

I chose the latter.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, January 09, 2008 @ 4:21 am: Still busy
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 @ 4:35 am: Busy
Friday, January 04, 2008 @ 4:17 am: Trip cancelled
Wednesday, January 02, 2008 @ 3:47 am: New year's resolutions 2008
Tuesday, January 01, 2008 @ 4:54 am: Year 2007 in retrospect
Monday, December 31, 2007 @ 4:42 am: A long weekend
Thursday, December 27, 2007 @ 2:36 am: Back to office
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 @ 8:28 pm: A very Merry Christmas
Monday, December 24, 2007 @ 4:56 am: Back at home
Friday, December 21, 2007 @ 4:51 am: Hong Kong - Day 6