I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Bye bye pig

... and hello mouse.

(I know it's "rat" instead of "mouse", but somehow, the word "rat" reminds me of a despicable person. I sure don't wanna welcome a "rat" into my life this year.)

Near and far, the sound of firecrackers is piercing through the otherwise silent night.

Too bad that i didn't get the chance to write my last post for the year of pig. Reached home at around 11pm and by the time i tidied up my things and bathed, it was already 11.50pm.

Went to work for half-day today. Looking down to the streets from my office, it was really quiet with very few cars and people on the road.



I guess most people were already on leave for CNY. There were also only a few of us working today, and i kinda passed the time by just doing some simple work.

After work, i headed to my grandma's for lunch and reunion dinner. It was the usual every year.

Mom is already in bed now. She must be really tired after cooking for the whole day. Again, as usual, i welcomed the arrival of the Lunar New Year alone here in JB.

Anyway, people have been telling me that the year of mouse is gonna be a good one for me. I hope so too. In fact, i hope it's gonna be a good year for everyone.

Wishing everybody a Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year!

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, February 06, 2008 @ 4:51 am: It has been a while
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 @ 4:36 am: Alone
Sunday, February 03, 2008 @ 4:34 am: An unhappy birthday
Friday, February 01, 2008 @ 4:32 am: One more day
Thursday, January 31, 2008 @ 1:56 am: Two more days to go
Monday, January 28, 2008 @ 4:36 am: An enjoyable day
Sunday, January 27, 2008 @ 4:08 am: An idling day
Saturday, January 26, 2008 @ 7:12 am: The mutation continues
Monday, January 21, 2008 @ 4:13 am: I'm mutating
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 @ 3:40 am: Working hard