I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, May 05, 2008

Bearistas

There was this destination series of Starbucks bearista, which used to dressed in apron with the name of the country printed on the apron. Just recently, Starbucks changed the costume of the destination bearistas, and so 贝 bought me one (which replaces the two fat ones in the office):



As i don't have the old edition, 贝 has convinced his sister, who is a collector, to trade one with the new edition from Taiwan.



Since my collection of bearistas is slowly increasing, i needed a place to keep them. Initially i thought of putting them into basket, and wanted to get a nice basket from Ikea. Then when i was there, i bought something else instead.



I bought a cat house, which is for cat lovers keeping their real pets, but i figured it would make a nice home for my bearistas.



So, there they are, all snug in their new home.







I saw that there was still space in the house, so piggy doggie will be staying there too.



Being a half-pig-half-dog, i hope he can fit in among the bears.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, April 30, 2008 @ 3:50 am: Random updates
Saturday, April 26, 2008 @ 6:37 am: A hectic week
Monday, April 21, 2008 @ 3:57 am: The past weekend (in Taipei)
Monday, April 21, 2008 @ 3:45 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 4
Saturday, April 19, 2008 @ 3:42 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 3 (IV)
Saturday, April 19, 2008 @ 3:24 am: Working my ass off in Taipei
Thursday, April 17, 2008 @ 12:36 am: Flying tomorrow
Monday, April 14, 2008 @ 2:47 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 3 (III)
Friday, April 11, 2008 @ 3:47 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 3 (II)
Thursday, April 10, 2008 @ 3:25 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 3 (I)