I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Room service

This was what i had for room service tonight:



Kimchi fried rice


Tuna sandwich


Corn soup


No, of course i didn't finish everything. It wasn't my intention to have all these for dinner anyway.

The kimchi fried rice was supposed to be my dinner, at 10.45pm. Uh huh, we worked till 10pm+ today, just to wrap up the outstanding stuff. I was famished, and so decided to have rice for dinner (which is rare because i normally don't take rice for dinner).

The soup must have come with the rice or the sandwich, as i didn't order it. Perhaps it was so late already and the kitchen decided to give away the soup?

As for the sandwich, i ordered it for tomorrow, because it's something that can be refrigerated and still taste decently for the next day. I intend to wake up late tomorrow and it would have passed breakfast hour already.

I don't have to return to work tomorrow. I asked the secretary to help changing my flight, but there are only three flights daily from TW to SG, and both the morning and afternoon flights are fully booked already. Sigh, unlucky me. So i gotta stick with my original flight and stay till late afternoon.

Mom will be going into SG tomorrow and she decided to wait for me before going back to JB. It would probably be past midnight already by the time i get to grandma's place to meet up with her, but at least i get to return to home sweet home, even though it's only for a day.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Thursday, May 08, 2008 @ 3:47 am: A tiring day
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 @ 12:03 pm: At the airport now
Monday, May 05, 2008 @ 3:30 am: The past (long) weekend
Monday, May 05, 2008 @ 2:09 am: Bearistas
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 @ 3:50 am: Random updates
Saturday, April 26, 2008 @ 6:37 am: A hectic week
Monday, April 21, 2008 @ 3:57 am: The past weekend (in Taipei)
Monday, April 21, 2008 @ 3:45 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 4
Saturday, April 19, 2008 @ 3:42 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 3 (IV)
Saturday, April 19, 2008 @ 3:24 am: Working my ass off in Taipei