I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, June 23, 2008

The past week

Ok, before i write anything, again, here are the pictures of the dinner i had last week:

Monday, room service -- sandwiches


Wednesday, room service - fish


Thursday, room service again - cheesecake and seafood soup


Today, instant noodles (with real beef!)


Had a hectic week as usual. Both divisions needed my attention, and little boss sensed that i could hardly cope already. He then sent the lady manager from KL here to help out.

The original plan was for her to arrive only today for go-live support starting tomorrow, but then she gotta come here three days earlier instead, and the live date is gonna be postponed for three days due to problems in data migration.

The TW GM wants someone to be here for another week, but i showed my obvious reluctance to extend my days here. Little boss said if someone really needs to be here, he can fly to TW from HK while i can go home as planned, but probably still gotta postpone my flight to Saturday or Sunday instead of Friday. They could only confirm by mid-week if i can still go back on Friday.

There was something drastic going on here in TW office. The company is in a mess now, and there is gonna be a change in management. This whole situation kinda proves to me again how cruel office politics can be. There will be much to write about, which i'll leave it till i have the time.

I went out with the Finance ladies yesterday. We went to Taichung and had a great trip. I won't be blogging about this trip until i'm done with blogging my visit to Taipei 101. Gosh, my blog backlog is sure piling up!

Labels: ,

Hi! Glad to know that you managed to go for a trip and relax yourself.

Remember to show pictures to us ya!

Hmm... it is bad when you can't plan your itinerary, with a lot of unknown's ahead. Well, the good thing is that, at least you managed a great trip, not just work, work, and work! You are luckier than me in some points - I didn't really manage to do any sightseeing, though I've traveled a lot! :p

Will wait for your update on your trip! :)

I was in TaiZong last April, i like the Feng Jia Ye Shi . Goods were cheaper compare to other night markets . The market was clean and not so congested to walk around as ShiLing YeShi in Taipei . I still remember the two very cute and lively golden retriver puppies at the FengJia YeShi . I have their photo , hehehe .
Same , get enough rest and take care , pin pin .

Share your cogitation



Monday, June 16, 2008 @ 3:46 am: The past weekend
Friday, June 13, 2008 @ 3:48 am: Three years old
Friday, June 13, 2008 @ 1:48 am: In Taipei again
Monday, June 09, 2008 @ 3:34 am: Random updates
Thursday, June 05, 2008 @ 2:47 am: This job is killing me
Sunday, June 01, 2008 @ 2:14 am: Am back
Monday, May 26, 2008 @ 3:47 am: An exhausting week
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 @ 3:38 am: It's nice to be popular
Sunday, May 18, 2008 @ 8:16 pm: In the news
Sunday, May 18, 2008 @ 1:21 pm: Random updates