I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, November 27, 2008

ASAP

I really wanted to post up the pictures and blog about my business trip to Korea while my memory is still fresh, but time does not permit me to do so.

When boss sent you an email saying that he wanted something ASAP, it basically means that he wants it done yesterday.

But the thing is, he only told you about it today.

I can never understand why bosses always want everything to be completed ASAP. If they want it so urgently, why can't they tell us about it earlier?

Uh huh, so i'm working like crazy every day at work and after work, just to get his ASAP done ASAP.

Labels:

My boss set my KPIs... he doesn't give me instructions... he only monitor the KPIs... it gives me the liberty to plan and manage my work... Hope your boss can realise it one day... it makes both you and his life better ...

Hmm, i think your case only applies to persons who hold high positions in the company, like yourself. :D

For people like me, i guess the boss(es) still give out specific instructions as we are merely "workers" to them...

Share your cogitation



Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 4:05 am: Am back
Monday, November 17, 2008 @ 3:19 am: Off to Korea
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 @ 3:29 pm: Random updates
Sunday, November 02, 2008 @ 6:38 pm: The house moving week
Friday, October 24, 2008 @ 4:44 am: The week ahead
Monday, October 20, 2008 @ 4:30 am: Fine
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 @ 4:48 am: More plush toys
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 @ 4:12 am: Going to KL
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 @ 4:57 am: Random updates
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 @ 4:07 am: On medical leave