I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, December 13, 2008

At Changi Airport



I'm now at Changi Airport waiting to board the 12.30am flight to Sydney.

The plane will touch down at Sydney at 11am+. I will have to get as much sleep on board as possible, so that i will have the energy to visit the city. The plan is to go shopping tomorrow, and then visit the tourist attractions on Sunday.

Despite the suggestions from people who have been there before about visiting the places on my own, i'm still more incline in joining a day tour. Haven't had the time to do the research and am too lazy to plan for my own trip, so am thinking of taking the easy way out and just join a day tour.

There is one problem though... i have so much outstanding work that i'm kinda stressed out. The deadlines and work are always at the back of my mind, bugging me and stopping me from really having a relaxing time, whether when i'm taking leave at home or having a holiday somewhere.

Sigh, i really need to learn how to control my mind. Either that, or i should work nights and days to complete all my work, if it can really be completed at all.

Am already yawning now. Still about an hour more to go before i can board the plane. I guess i should take this time to make a list of what to do and where to visit in Sydney.

Hope it will be an enjoyable trip for me.

Labels:

Oh Pin Pin... you encounter the same problem as me of having thinking of work day and night ... I am at the terminal stage so please ... get yourself out of this horrible "merry-go-round"...it is really not funny at all...

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, December 09, 2008 @ 2:17 am: Christmas Bearistas 2008
Tuesday, December 09, 2008 @ 12:20 am: Long weekend
Monday, December 08, 2008 @ 11:53 pm: Newlyweds
Monday, December 08, 2008 @ 10:39 pm: Happy birthday and anniversary
Friday, December 05, 2008 @ 1:26 am: At KL
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 @ 4:20 am: Clearing annual leave
Thursday, November 27, 2008 @ 4:29 am: ASAP
Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 4:05 am: Am back
Monday, November 17, 2008 @ 3:19 am: Off to Korea
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 @ 3:29 pm: Random updates