I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Short working week

This is gonna be a very short working week for me. Just 0.5 day to be exact.

Uh huh, haven't been back to work since i was back from Sydney. Was rather sick and gotta take medical leave. The doctor only gave me MC for yesterday, but i was still feeling unwell and decided to take today off too.

Went to see doctors twice, once in JB and once in SG. Completed one full course of antibiotics but the throat inflammation has still not completed subsided. Started on another set of antibiotics today.

Gosh, all these medication is making me drowsy and kinda drained all my energy away. The cough syrup is the worst, as it made my head swirled and i could hardly keep my eyes open for the whole day. I had stopped taking the cough medicine, but that also means that i'm coughing my lungs out during the night.

Anyway, will have to be back to work tomorrow, which is only a half-day since the company is giving everyone half-day off. I'm taking leave on the boxing day, and friends are all coming over to my new home for a gathering. I really hope to get well by then, or at least get sober from the influence of the flu medicine.

Oh, and on the trip to Sydney, yet another item on my list of outstanding posts. I bet the list is reaching 100 items already, so it makes no difference really to make it 101.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Friday, December 19, 2008 @ 1:34 pm: Miserable
Saturday, December 13, 2008 @ 4:07 am: At Changi Airport
Tuesday, December 09, 2008 @ 2:17 am: Christmas Bearistas 2008
Tuesday, December 09, 2008 @ 12:20 am: Long weekend
Monday, December 08, 2008 @ 11:53 pm: Newlyweds
Monday, December 08, 2008 @ 10:39 pm: Happy birthday and anniversary
Friday, December 05, 2008 @ 1:26 am: At KL
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 @ 4:20 am: Clearing annual leave
Thursday, November 27, 2008 @ 4:29 am: ASAP
Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 4:05 am: Am back