I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm near, i think

Very near to the day when i find out what i want to know.

Which caused me to wonder if i'm also very near to my breaking point too.

Probably.

There are endless possibilities to everything in this world. The outcome of things can be good and can be bad. We can only hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Yet, the waiting time is tormenting -- waiting for the truth, waiting for the outburst, waiting for the conclusion.

I do not want to harbour any ill feelings towards anyone. Hatred, resentment, bitterness... these negative feelings will only change a person, not better but worse.

I do not know if i am ready for the truth, whatever it may be. There are a lot of people out there who would rather live in lies happily than to endure the heartache knowing the truth. Unfortunately, i am not one of such.

If the truth hurts, let it come to me. I want to lead a honest and truthful life, no matter how painful such life may be. It will pain me even more if i were to realise that i have been living in illusion for all my life only when i'm on my deathbed.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 3:56 am: Value conflicts
Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 3:28 am: Not fine
Saturday, March 07, 2009 @ 5:09 pm: My eyes hurt
Thursday, March 05, 2009 @ 4:41 am: Thank you
Wednesday, March 04, 2009 @ 4:13 am: In KL
Monday, March 02, 2009 @ 4:28 am: Tough time
Sunday, February 22, 2009 @ 4:43 pm: Runaway mom
Sunday, February 22, 2009 @ 2:17 pm: Realization
Friday, February 20, 2009 @ 4:02 am: Summer Bearista
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 3:46 am: Down