I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Change

And that is what i need.

Nothing in life stays the same forever. Everything, everyone is changing at every moment. I was a fool to think that there are things in life that would remain the same forever.

Realising this fact of life, the next thing to do is to follow the world, i.e. to change. I should do the things that i'd have never done and try the things that i did not like. Changes will do me good at time like this. Only by changing myself will i find salvation from this misery.

My misery came from my belief that there are things in life that will never change. So when it did, my world collapsed. I couldn't accept the fact that the things that i thought would stay constant had actually changed. I couldn't face this truth; i looked for a thousand reasons to convince myself that the things are in fact still the same.

Yet, the more i run away from it, the more it is catching up to me, shaking me with all its might and shouting at me, "look at me, right in the eyes. I AM the truth; you gotta face it."

Yes, as much as it hurts, as trying as it may be, there is no way to run away from it anymore. I know full well in my heart that things had indeed changed, to the way that it can never ever be the same anymore. So who am i kidding really, to think that it is still the same?

I need changes now. In everything.

Labels:

Yes,pls remember you CHANGE for yourself not for him. He is not worth it AT ALL.DS

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, April 07, 2009 @ 3:09 am: The room
Monday, April 06, 2009 @ 1:42 am: Positive approach
Sunday, April 05, 2009 @ 8:14 pm: Inspirational
Sunday, April 05, 2009 @ 1:36 pm: Meeting again
Sunday, April 05, 2009 @ 11:45 am: I am a failure
Sunday, April 05, 2009 @ 2:36 am: Fengshui
Saturday, April 04, 2009 @ 6:00 am: First lonely weekend
Friday, April 03, 2009 @ 9:01 pm: Roughing it out and forgiveness
Thursday, April 02, 2009 @ 4:22 am: Out there alone
Thursday, April 02, 2009 @ 3:22 am: Last