I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, April 10, 2009

Incomplete but finished

贝 and i have actually not completed everything that we wanna do for our marriage yet.

Yes, the ROM was performed in SG. The housing stuff is more or less settled. The tea ceremony was done.

But there were supposed to be two outstanding things that we plan to do this year, i.e. taking the wedding photos and our honeymoon trip.

Now, all these are not required anymore. To look at the lighter side of things, luckily i discovered the affair earlier enough, so that we do not waste more money in these two things. The money may need to be put aside now for some other unfortunate purpose.

I've planned to blog in details about 贝's marriage proposal to me, our wedding bands, the ROM ceremony preparation, the ROM ceremony, and the process of buying the HDB unit. Now i can strike these off from my outstanding blog posts.

The video clips we took during our ROM are still on the desktop of my laptop. I had just distributed the copy of our ROM photos and video clips to my friends a few months back. The wedding gift from 贝's sister (a Precious Moments wedding figurine) is still on the rack in our new house, looking new and not even have any dust yet. Our new home is still short of a few pieces of furniture and painting to make it complete. Our wedding bands still look new and not even started to discolor yet (but we are no longer wearing the rings). We have not done our ROM in Malaysia yet. I have only addressed 贝's parents as father and mother for less than 5 times. We have not even stayed for half-a-year in the new home that we spent so much effort and money decorating.

There are so many things that are still incomplete on the start of the journey to our new life together, but everything is finished already. Till this day, i still do not know what 贝 was thinking when he did all that he did (and still doing). I doubt i'll ever get to know for the rest of my life.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 9:20 pm: Smiles
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 6:05 pm: Dream
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 4:16 pm: My theme song 1
Thursday, April 09, 2009 @ 11:54 pm: Alone
Thursday, April 09, 2009 @ 3:21 am: Change
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 @ 3:09 am: The room
Monday, April 06, 2009 @ 1:42 am: Positive approach
Sunday, April 05, 2009 @ 8:14 pm: Inspirational
Sunday, April 05, 2009 @ 1:36 pm: Meeting again
Sunday, April 05, 2009 @ 11:45 am: I am a failure