I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, April 20, 2009

The past weekend

It was my turn to stay in SG last weekend while 贝 went back to JB.

He picked me up on Friday from my rented place, as i had moved most of my daily stuff over. I was going to stay at my own place over the weekend, as Sui was coming over to SG to accompany me.

So 贝 and i spent Friday night and Saturday morning together. The time spent together were like the old days, when we can just dine and chat like usual. I am not sure about his feelings and thoughts, but for me, i could feel the warmth of home and his love again, even though the unhappy memories kept on flashing back every now and then. I couldn't' sleep well over the weekend again when i am back in that house, which probably means that i am still not well.

I do not know in exact the situation now between him and that woman. He told me that he had stopped contacting her for a few days already, even though he had not formally put a total stop to it by telling her that they should severe all ties. As much as i wanted to know and hope to get an answer that can make me happy and give me strength to carry on, there is really no point in asking. If i ask, it will be like pushing him into decision and action (even though everyone feels that this is what a wife should do). And if i ask and he does tell me, would i trust his words with my current state of mind? I'd want proof, i'd want reassurance, i'd want something concrete... but then, all these are impossible. Then, really, what is the point of asking?

Anyway, Sui arrived in SG in the late afternoon of Saturday. We had planned some activities but in the end we visited Carol instead. We ended up in her place until late evening, and then had dinner with her and her hubby. By the time we finished our dinner, it was already 10pm. Sui and i then just went back to my house and chatted till late night.

On Sunday, we woke up rather late. We only managed to visit the Fo Guang Yuan Art Gallery at Punggol.



We went there for an art exhibition.




The artist made use of pressed flowers and arranged them into drawings/pictures. The exhibits were indeed impressive.

The Chinese character of Buddha made up of the Buddha's hands


Peacock


Chickens... and close-up (it is really made-up of pressed flowers even thought it doesn't look like it)


There are images of Buddha, Guan Yin, horses, fish, monkeys... but the number of "paintings" weren't really a lot. I believed this is a kind of arts that takes a lot of patience and determination, something that i definitely cannot do.

As the place was very far from where i stay, and we do not have a car, most of our time were spent on riding the bus and MRT. I had enjoyed it nonetheless. It is so much better than staying in SG alone, feeling lonely, deserted and depressed.

Again, i am so blessed to have friends like Sui. Despite all the hassle in commuting between the checkpoints, she still came to SG all the way just to accompany me. I am so grateful for it.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Monday, April 20, 2009 @ 4:32 pm: Unclear
Friday, April 17, 2009 @ 3:19 am: My theme song 6
Friday, April 17, 2009 @ 1:47 am: Am back
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 @ 2:16 pm: Sorrow attack
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 9:43 pm: My theme song 5
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 7:40 pm: In KL
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 1:41 am: My theme song 4
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 1:31 am: Not there yet
Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 9:56 pm: Need time
Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 9:21 pm: My theme song 3