I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sorrow attack

Yesterday, i woke up feeling miserable.

Took the flight, reached the KL office, tried to work, had lunch with colleagues... but the whole day i was feeling very very very sad.

I tried to suppress my sorrow and pretend to be normal. As i was very tired, i went back to the hotel rather early. I felt the urge to cry, so i didn't want to stay in the room alone. I went out to the shopping mall and walked around aimlessly. I didn't feel like eating anything, not even the happy food that may have been able to make me happy.

Then i felt pointless and went back to the hotel. The moment i stepped into the room, i couldn't hold it anymore and cried like a baby. I felt extremely depressed and didn't know what to do, so i cried and cried and cried. I wasn't particularly thinking about anything, yet great sorrow consumed me and i just couldn't help myself. It seemed like even getting away from SG doesn't help much either.

Luckily a good friend of mine, SW, who stays in KL with her hubby, came over to meet me at the hotel. DS, she and i had been best friends back in our university days in Canada. She had always been the wise one among us. She talked to me, gave me advice and encouragement. Her words had great effect on me, and i felt a lot better after her visit.

Despite the unfortunate affair, i do know that i am very blessed. Whenever i am in troubles and sadness, there are always people around to help me, to stand by me, to encourage me and to guide me through the difficult times. I am not sure if this is because i've never been shy about asking for help or telling people about what i feel, or is it because i've never really committed any sin in my life and always strive to be a good person and God is looking after me for that.

Whatever it is, i am thankful for that.

Labels:

we stand by you all the time.glad that sw was with you.ds

i was at the same age too...
but still, my relationship situation still the major cause of my mood during work. If you think you should pull yourself together to work, you can think of a fool like me act the same as you. ^_^ should this console you?

think for solution instead of dive in sorrow... the longer you dive, the less of your air.

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 9:43 pm: My theme song 5
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 7:40 pm: In KL
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 1:41 am: My theme song 4
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 1:31 am: Not there yet
Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 9:56 pm: Need time
Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 9:21 pm: My theme song 3
Saturday, April 11, 2009 @ 12:26 am: Addiction
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 10:27 pm: My theme song 2
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 10:10 pm: Pet name
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 9:47 pm: Incomplete but finished