I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, May 23, 2009

The end

Forget about this post. There will be no more post about the good times anymore.

Why? Simply because there is no point anymore.

I had wanted to reminisce the good times as a preparation for my going back next week, which is the end of my two-month agreement with 贝. I was prepared to rebuild the marriage and make it better. I had actually built up enough confidence in believing that it will work.

But then, the truth surfaced over the last two days, and the whole thing took a sharp turn.

Now i thank God for it. I would have been even more hurt if i have really return home with the hope and then only to be hit this hard again. Not to say that it is any less hurtful for me now, but then at least i saw the blessings in disguise.

The story about what happened will be very very very long, definitely not something to be blogged about now when i'm actually in the middle of a workshop.

Just to summarise: my husband is a cheater who does all sorts of things behind my back and sweet talk everyone into believing him, has no remorse and continue to lie to me constantly, went as far as crossing the last line despite knowing that it spells doom to our marriage and may bring about severe consequence of serious disease (both to him and to me), and so now there is nothing to salvage anymore.

Yes, everything has finally come to an end now. I no longer need to be torn between the to-end or to-continue decision anymore.

The decision cannot be anymore loud and clear now: IT IS THE END NOW.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 12:34 am: My theme song 28
Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 12:33 am: Hurt
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 10:10 am: My theme song 27
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 9:36 am: Night shift: Day 2
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 8:18 am: Bra size
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @ 11:43 pm: The good times -- prelude
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @ 10:10 pm: My theme song 26
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @ 7:13 pm: Not the same
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @ 6:02 pm: Less sleep
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @ 9:18 am: Night shift: Day 1