I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back in SG

...in that half-furnished non-aircon rented room. The past two days in the hotel were really comfy compared to where i am staying now.

The other day aunt and mom came up to pick things up for me. They saw the condition of the room and were both very sad. They couldn't believe that i've been staying here for almost three months, whereby the first two months i was keeping them in the dark about the affair and roughing it out here all by myself. They couldn't understand why i had to suffer like this when i've done nothing wrong.

I know that it hurts everyone who loves and cares about me when they get to know what i had gone through / am going through. The ironic part is that the person who was supposedly to love me the most didn't really care and was having the time of his life while i was roughing out there. In fact, he felt that i asked for it myself since i wanted to move out. From this simple fact, it's easy to tell who are the persons who really love me and who's not.

Anyway, will be moving to a more "permanent" place soon. Will be staying here till end June, which is next week. I should probably start packing my stuff soon.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 9:44 pm: Miserable
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 3:21 am: My theme song 88
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 3:18 am: Knowing him no more
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 2:33 am: Dinner with colleague
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 8:54 pm: (Maybe) His theme song
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 8:47 pm: Nowhere to run
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 6:46 pm: My theme song 87
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 6:37 pm: Healing process
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 6:00 pm: My theme song 86
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 5:51 pm: It's not love